The Bodhi Addiction Treatment and Wellness Team understands how overwhelming addiction can be. This is the very reason we offer our personal consultations. Just having the ability to sit down with or call us can be empowering. We offer you the opportunity to be heard. There is no prejudice when it comes to addiction, it can strike any family or individual. This is why there is NEVER any judgment when discussing your situation. It is all private and confidential so you can feel comfortable just getting it all out, including your fears, concerns and questions. We pride ourselves on compassion, understanding and finding solutions, no matter what the situation may be.
Some of the most common questions are:
- Where do I begin?
- How did we get here and why did this start?
- Is there even a drug problem?
- Do I have to wait until he/she asks for help?
- What if they are unwilling to seek help?
- Do we need inpatient or outpatient?
- My loved one is over 18 what can I do?
- Is there any hope?
- And many others
These are the questions our personalized addiction treatment consultations are designed to answer.
Here are some examples of possible solutions:
- Our Referral Specialists have access to 40-50 residential facilities that we have handpicked and interviewed across the country.
- Personalized mentorship program including one-on-one counseling.
- Detoxification placement to handle withdrawal symptoms.
- Personalized health, nutrition, and wellness plans.
- Access to our network of wonderful organizations that have volunteer opportunities so one can give back.
- We also offer full intervention services in the event your loved one is unwilling to seek help.
Keep in mind, we understand every situation is different, but with over 10 years of experience, we are confident in our ability to help any situation.
Bodhi Addiction will help you find the answers you seek for recovery. Call for a Free Recovery Addiction Treatment Consultation for help today.
Call Bodhi Admissions Team for a free addiction treatment consultation at (877) 328-1968
603 Capitola Ave.
Capitola, CA 95010
Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services
CCAPP – William Harris, #CACS217214
medical license #G37540 | exp 12/31/21